A “Contractor,” as defined in COMAR 36.03.01.02B (1), is a person or individual, other than an employee of a video lottery operation licensee, who contracts with a video lottery operation licensee or other person to:
- Manage or operate a video lottery facility;
- Provide security for a video lottery facility;
- Perform service, maintenance, or repairs of a video lottery terminal, table game device, central operating system, associated equipment, or software;
- Own or control a person described above in (a), (b) or (c);
- Provide junket enterprise services; or
- Provide any other service that is essential to operation of a video lottery facility.
All prospective Gaming Contractor applicants must submit a “Letter of Determination/Gaming Related Determinations” (see below) to the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency (via Gaming.Services@maryland.gov).
For questions related to the Contractor License Applications (including related Principal Gaming Employee Applications, Gaming Employee Applications, Principal Entity Disclosures, or Institutional Investor Waiver Applications), contact the Gaming Enterprise Licensing Team at Gaming.Services@maryland.gov.
PLEASE NOTE: Paper copies of forms 1004, 1005, 1008, 2001, 2002 and 2003 will no longer be accepted. All information required in these forms will now be submitted electronically through the MLGCA online licensing system. THESE ARE PROVIDED FOR REFERENCE ONLY. Individuals seeking a Maryland Gaming license or a Maryland Non-Gaming license do not submit applications directly to the Commission.
- Letter of Determination/Gaming Related Determinations
- Gaming Contractor License Application, Form #1020
- Principal Entity Disclosure, Form #1006
- Institutional Investor Waiver Application, Form #1009
- Gaming Contractor License Renewal, Form #1025
- Principal Employee License Application, Form #1004
- Temporary Principal Employee Application, Form #1005
- Principal Employee Renewal Application, Form #1008
- Principal Employee Waiver, Form #1007
- Gaming Employee License, Form #2001
- Temporary Gaming Employee License, Form #2003
- Authorization for Release of Information Form
- Personal Information Change Form
- Application for Replacement Employee License/badge
- Transfer/Rehire Request Form
- Consolidated Definitions