Beginning Sept. 14, 2021, the 17 locations that were named in the Sports Wagering Law may begin using the eLicensing portal to submit their applications for Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Commission (MLGCC) licensing investigations. Access to eLicensing is password protected. MLGCC staff provide login information directly to each applicant. For additional guidance, click here.
Class B-1 and B-2 facilities that were not named in the law and mobile operators will be provided with access to eLicensing at a date to be determined. Updates on the timeline will be provided on this page when they become available.
The following copies of sports-wagering-related eLicensing applications are available for review. Applicants are encouraged to assemble the requested and required documents and information contained within the application in preparation for completing the online eLicensing application. There are portions of each application that require information to be entered, as well as documents which must be saved as PDF files and uploaded into the application.
All forms listed below are provided for illustrative and reference purposes only. MLGCA will not accept any paper application submittals. All applications and forms must be submitted by using MLGCA’s online eLicensing portal.
Facility, Operator, Contractor & Principal Entity Forms
- Form 4001: Sports Wagering Facility License Application
- Form 4002: Sports Wagering Facility Operator License Application
- Form 4003: Mobile Sports Wagering License Application
- Form 4004: Online Sports Wagering Operator License Application
- Form 4005: Sports Wagering Contractor Application
- Form 4006: Sports Wagering Principal Entity Application
- Form 4007: Sports Wagering Institutional Investor Waiver