In accordance with the Maryland Public Information Act (GP § 4-104), the following is a list of records publicly available from the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency (MLGCA):
Fiscal Year Reports
Comprehensive annual fiscal year reports and fiscal year summaries can be found here.
Casino Revenue Reports
MLGCA publishes monthly reports on casino gaming revenue.
Sports Wagering Revenue Reports
MLGCA publishes monthly reports on sports wagering revenue.
Procurements/Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
Publicly available records regarding current and recently closed MLGCA procurements can be found here.
Standard Table Game Rules
Standard rules for table games approved by the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Commission (MLGCC) can be found here.
Statutes, Regulations and Amendments to Regulations
Links to current statutes and regulations pertaining to the Maryland Lottery, casinos, sports wagering, electronic instant bingo, electronic gaming devices and online fantasy competitions can be found on the Statutes & Regulations page. The page also includes links to proposed regulations and amendments to existing regulations pertaining to Maryland Lottery and Gaming that have recently been approved by the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Commission (MLGCC), but have not been finalized.
Approved Gaming Manufacturers
The MLGCA maintains a list of gaming equipment manufacturers that are approved to do business with Maryland’s casinos and sports wagering licensees. The list is periodically updated, and a link to the current version can be found near the bottom of the Manufacturers page.
Approved Gaming Contractors
The MLGCA maintains a list of gaming contractors that are approved to do business with Maryland’s casinos and sports wagering licensees. The list is periodically updated, and a link to the current version can be found near the bottom of the Contractors page.
Approved Vendors and Prohibited Vendors
The MLGCA maintains lists of non-gaming/non-sports wagering vendors that are approved to do business with Maryland casinos and sports wagering licensees, as well as those vendors that are prohibited from doing business with the casinos A list of vendors that are prohibited from doing business with the casinos and sports wagering entities. These are periodically updated, and links to the current lists can be found near the bottom of the Vendors page.
Qualified Online Fantasy Competition Operators
The MLGCA maintains a list of online fantasy competition operators that have provided the Agency with notification that the State Department of Assessments and Taxation has found them qualified to do business in the state. The list is periodically updated, and a link to the most recent version can be found on the Fantasy Competitions page.
Commission Meeting Records
The Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Commission holds monthly public meetings. Numerous records are made available in conjunction with each meeting. An index of links to the records connected with each meeting can be found here.
The index includes a separate link for each meeting, and each of those links contains the following records:
- The meeting agenda
- The meeting minutes (published after they have been approved by the Commission at the following month’s meeting)
- An audio or video recording of each meeting from April 2020 to present
- A list of certified lab software, hardware and game certifications for video lottery terminals, table game components and instant bingo machines for the month noted
- Staff reports from members of the MLGCA executive team (Deputy Director; Assistant Deputy Director; Chief Financial Officer; Managing Director of Gaming; Managing Director of Regulatory Oversight; Managing Director of Sales and Marketing; Managing Director of Communications; Principal Counsel)
- A dashboard showing monthly fiscal data for lottery, casinos and sports wagering
- Reports showing data on enrollment in the voluntary exclusion programs
- A report on minority business enterprise (MBE) participation in the MLGCA’s vendor contracts
- The following reports on casinos: compliance; casino license applications; casino license application fees; enforcement statistics
- Consent agreements on regulatory violations and underage violations by casinos are published after such agreements have been drafted and are ready to be considered by the Commission
- Records pertaining to Commission Action Items are published when such items are on the meeting agenda. Commission Action Items include (but are not limited to): gaming or sports wagering license applications or renewals; gaming manufacturer license applications or renewals; contract awards or modifications; new or amended regulations; temporary or permanent changes in the number of slot machines permitted at casinos
Sports Wagering Investigative Summaries & Decision Statements
Publicly available executive summaries of the investigative reports on applicants for sports wagering facility and mobile licenses, along with MLGCC decision statements and Sports Wagering Application Review Commission (SWARC) license award decision statements on those applicants can be found here.
Maryland Lottery and Gaming Annual Customer Service Report